This workshops is suitable for beginners and anyone wishing to improve the overall shape and function of their feet. It covers all the common foot problems we see today and their preventative, long-term solutions through functional training. We will guide you through which exercises are more suitable for you, how to perform them effectively and what you need to consider with specific foot problems, shoe choice, movement habits and more!
The workshop can be accessed on multiple devises such as tablets, desktops or your phone with ease of access and doesn't require large file downloads.
With over 1,000 registered users and 17+ free updates in 2019, our workshops are constantly being updated with feedback directly from users to help everyone restore their feet!
What is included?
- Individual foot-assessment guide
- Videos with exercises and detailed instructions
- Active exercises
- Manual exercises
- Exercises to improve pronation or supination
- Mini-band exercises
- Daily workout routine for beginners. intermediates & advanced
- Shoes choice criteria and daily habit recommendations
- Easy to follow Thinkific platform
- Free updates during your subscription
With Premium plan
- Everything from the standard plan.
- Additional content for specific dysfunction such as plantar fasciitis, bunions, hammer toes & more.
- Pain management programme for lower body
- Additional mini-band exercises
- A total of 45 minutes additional content.
- Everything from the standard & premium plan.
- Community within your student dashboard where you can talk with fellow students & course teachers.
Upon registering for this workshop you will receive one email which is your receipt and a separate email which will contain your unique url to access your workshop.
- Please note this may take up to 15 minutes after registering
You have unlimited access for a 12 month period.