This is our way of bringing our physical workshops directly to you. With the current situation and growing demand we are now ready to deliver education, classes and more directly to you through live webinars.
The duration will be between 90 minutes to 2 hours depending on the questions and the speed we move through the content. This workshop is heavily focused on helping each individual with the physical exercises you need to do. To be able to answer everyones questions, the workshop is limited to 20 people. The teacher will guide you through simple and effective screening exercises so that you can know what exercises are best for you, with direct feedback and guidance when needed.
Included in the workshop is:
- Physical exercises tailored to your needs.
- Exercises for collapsed feet, high rigid arches, hallux valgus, limitus hammertoes, Morton's neuroma, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and more!
- Direct individual guidance and feedback.
- Live Q&A.
- Theory to help you understand foot function, shoe choice and more.
- Screening and analysis in group.
- A great chance to gain important information in this small group environment.
After registering you will be given a link including the password to your chosen seminar and instructions on how to join. It's straight forward and all you need is access to internet or a strong mobile connection, a computer, tablet or phone.
We have provided a map for you to check at which time the seminar will take place in your city.