This workshop is ideal for groups of people or teams who desire to learn about their overall function in a unique and well thought out way. This workshop is a game changer! Read below in detail before booking your chosen date and paying your deposit.
- Assessment of foot function using plantar pressure plates both static and dynamic.
- Assessment of balance, strength, flexibility and mobility.
- Exercises to improve on the results shown from the assessments including one on one feedback.
- Theory on human movement, habits and evolution. Most importantly ow these are a major factor in todays world.
- Exercises to help hip, ankle and foot overall health.
- Assessment of walking and running using the plantar pressure plate, filming you run and assessing other areas of movement such as tread wear, callus build up and more.
- Retraining your running gait
- Exercises to help stability, mobility and elasticity and strength and conditioning.
- Programmes planning to insure you don't do too much, too soon.
- Theory on running biomechanics, our body as an energy system, jogging vs running, the foots roll in walking and running, shoe choice for different people + more.
Terms and conditions
- The fee allows up to 20 participants, 6 hours per day or 25 students, 8 hours per day.
- An additional fee of €299, Europe or €499 rest of the world for travel and accommodation.
- Equipment needed - treadmill, at least 5, olympic bars, step up boxes (optional), skipping ropes (optional)
- €500 deposit
- €2500 paid 2 weeks before workshop takes place
- Travel costs as stated above unless within Sweden.
- Workshops can also take place at our location in Gothenburg, Sweden