This workshops is suitable for anyone who is new to Yoga or just started. It is created in such a way to allow you to progress, starting from the most important aspects and teaching you how to put this all together to get the most out of your Yoga practice. Yoga incorporates elements of flexibility, mobility, strength, breathing technique and is done barefoot, requiring minimal to no tools, making It an excellent health and movement practice for anyone!
You will have the guidance of a multi-certified Yoga teacher who will guide you through all steps, giving you the time and space to practice at your own comfort.
The workshop can be accessed on multiple devises such as tablets, desktops or your phone with ease of access and doesn't require large file downloads.
What is included?
- A basic introduction to yoga and its' benefits.
- Two guided breathing techniques.
- Basic poses for standing, balance, seated and rotation.
- Variations for how to increase the intensity and levels with the help of focus.
- Short guided yoga classes to add to your daily/weekly schedule.
- Introduction to the various styles of yoga.